Guaranteed Life Policy for 31yo M with Colon Cancer in TN?

Dedicated Wife

Hi I am the wife of a 31yo Army Veteran. My husband has been diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer. He does have some insurance through the VA but he wants to make sure our 3 small children and I are taken care if after he leaves us. Can anyone tell me please if there are any guaranteed life policies or any life insurance policies at all we could invest in? We live in Tennessee.

Thank you

Hi I am the wife of a 31yo Army Veteran. My husband has been diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer. He does have some insurance through the VA but he wants to make sure our 3 small children and I are taken care if after he leaves us. Can anyone tell me please if there are any guaranteed life policies or any life insurance policies at all we could invest in? We live in Tennessee.

Thank you

First of all, tell him not to give up. They are working miracles these days. I was diagnosed with stage 4 throat cancer; was at first told it was "massive and Incurable".. Took chemo and radiation and have been treatment free for 3 years.

As for the insurance, Columbian has an almost GI that they will issue as long as he has not been diagnosed as terminal and is not currently confined.

I sent you a private message containing my email and telephone number. Call me if you want more info on the insurance or if you or your husband need to talk about what you are going through with the cancer. My prayers are with you.

Thank you

Louis (rousemark) has access to most of the companies that would write your husband and is in your state. Because of your husbands young age Colombian was my thought also. There are several agents on the board that are from your state so they all should be able to help you.

If this is service related I hope the Country stands up and does what is right.

Lee

Hi pam, I have a plan that may fit for your husband. I sent you all my contact info. Feel free to contact with any questions. All the best!

Back