GuardianCashFlow

CaptiveBroke(r)

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
New York
Anybody use this company, guardiancashflow.com?

Seem to use "ride-alongs" that are sent with credit cards statements and utility bills.

According to website, you are not purchasing mailings but buying responses to these inserts.

Any experience with this outfit or just another waste of money?

Anybody use this company, guardiancashflow.com?

Seem to use "ride-alongs" that are sent with credit cards statements and utility bills.

According to website, you are not purchasing mailings but buying responses to these inserts.

Any experience with this outfit or just another waste of money?

Waste of money. Bought the leads - zero responses.

Took one for the team on this one.

Tried them and bought an introductory list of 100 for $129.

Out of 100 "leads", about 30% of the phones were either disconnected or wrong number and the rest of the people never acknowledged or remembered ever requesting information.

I called up the salesperson and told them this was the crapiest lead list I ever purchased. Within one hour I received a call from their distribution department apologizing and telling me that this is not the norm. They gave me the option of replacing the list or refunding my money. I took the refund.

So, bad list but seems like they are reputable with the refunds.

They don't actually mail anything, they're just cold call lists. There was another name for this company before, they apparently changed names and rebooted.

May have been roimarketing.biz

They also contacted me about these "ride alongs".

Great concept but since they don't supply a copy of the return, you are at their mercy.

Yeah I think that was the old name. They called me once out of the blue with that pitch, and I kept the guy on the phone over an hour, after I had already checked scam boards etc, and saw what they were doing, then I asked him for his email and forwarded their info to him.

He hung up on me.

Back