Happy Birthday Ann !!

Yagents

Guru
5000 Post Club
Arizona
I wanted to wish Ann a big Happy Birthday today !! I hope you take the day off from the forum. I'm sure many will agree, your contributions to this forum are unmatched.

Enjoy your day! Age 26 comes only once in a lifetime. :D

Let me add my congrats as well. Without your contribution to the forum most of us would be running around saying "Huh?".

Can birthdays really be happy? I mean we are just getting older and closer to death.... do we all want to die? If not then birthdays are a bad thing.... I think we should create a White house petition for a law to outlaw birthdays....Im sorry Ann its your birthday but we will all be here for you if you need us
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Oh... Happy Birthday.... can you will me your block of business? lol

Last edited:
Well thanks, guys! I just got to the forum this afternoon and saw all your well-wishes. Thanks a lot.

I especially like Somarco's comment, saying:
Without your contribution to the forum most of us would be running around saying "Huh?".​

I thought my contributions to the forum is what caused people to say "Huh?". LOL.

And, YAgents, you said age 26 only comes once in a lifetime, but it looks like mine just keeps coming around repeatedly!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Can birthdays really be happy? I mean we are just getting older and closer to death....

Depends on what you do.....here is my 51......and happy b day ann..the twins gave me a crawfish toast.....then we boiled 35lbs of their little buddies.....

207461_10151587973233824_744629922_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back