Has Anyone Ever Heard of the Following IMOs

saoj

Expert
Has anyone ever heard of HBW Financial Services or Asurea? I'm a fairly new agent looking for the best IMOs to stay independent. I'm looking for an IMO who has great commission rates. Aside from HBWinc and Asurea, let me know if you've heard of any or currently work with.

What's name of the company?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
nevermind I see the link lol. Thanks, do you know what their commission level, pros & cons, and other requirements are?

Last edited:
LOL...brother, that's me. Go check out my website and then give me a call tomorrow. I'll answer all your questions then.

What's name of the company?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
nevermind I see the link lol. Thanks, do you know what their commission level, pros & cons, and other requirements are?

The pros are that Todd is one hell of a nice guy and a "straight shooter". Other than me he is the nicest guy I know. :D

Can you work with 2 IMOs? You know like just use different companies under them?

Sounds good, I'm also looking into LifePro Financial Services. They offer free E&O if you commit to $25k in premiums paid. Thanks for all the advice by the way, keep'em coming.

Back