Has Anyone Ever Heard Of This Guy And His Marketing Techniques???

jmatos

Guru
100+ Post Club
Arkansas
Frank Rumbauskas

I received his free e-book that spent 37 pages talking about how Cold Calling doesn't work. I kept reading hoping to discover if he could me what he thought did work. That is about the time he wanted nearly 100.00 to find out what he says is a proven marketing system.

So has anyone here ever heard of him? Anyone ever used his marketing techniques or knows about them?

Cold Calling | Cold Calling Is A Waste Of Time

Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard Of This Guy And His Marketing Technique

He has been around a while. He is an author: "Selling Sucks" and "Never Cold Call Again". These guys are all successful in writing a book and then trying to package it as a system. It is called the American way. If you want a system I would look at Cotton or Sandler.

Remind me of the gold rush days.

Lots of people got rich off of the people that were trying to get rich finding some gold. Tons of people were looking for gold.

The money was in selling them tents, shovels and tools to look for the gold.

I'm curious , with your door to door survey working so well, why would you even consider looking at this program?

I'm curious , with your door to door survey working so well, why would you even consider looking at this program?

I just happened to stumbled across his site. I enjoy reading. That is how I learn. I didnt say I was interested in purchasing his product. In fact I am NOT going to purchase it. His derogatory nature attracted me to read, as I am a skeptic by nature. I find that he can so easily tell us what doesn't work (in his opinion) but wants you to pay some money to discover what does work. Left me shaking my head, and was curious if any on the forum had heard or tried his products and what they thought.

Back