Has anyone Heard of Dream Source Consulting LLC AND THE Predictable Premium system

[email protected]
Class action law suit.
He does not give refunds and will ban you from the program when you ask for one.
He has licenses revoked in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Hawaii, and lapsed licenses in CA and FL. His office is a mail center at
Alicia Parkway, Suite
238, Laguna Nigel, CA
92677, United States
Beware his new scams.
https://www.brandbra
ndnewtechnology.co
m/opportunity and
http://100percentclos
e.com/. This guy is a total and complete con artist. I wish you luck and hope this helps.

I am familiar with Alberto and his methods. He actually hung up on me three times during my time with the program. I spent more time buying more stuff for them to some how work to bring leads. I spent more time talking to them than actual leads. He got on one call to belittle me like some shirtless snake oil salesmen. I believe in the technology but not their program. I have talked to more people who can not get their money back from their deal and got no leads. It was the biggest lesson I learned this year. I have since talked to other programs that provide leads in a similar fashion and they are plug and play. Alberto will add more pieces to pay for along the way before you get one lead and then charge you monthly too. He will also try to ridicule you for not getting leads yet though you are following his reps instruction. Stay away from him because he is just bringing in people to sell his product and not grow people’s business. He is just fattening his wallet. Avoid at all cost and use more trustworthy means.

I'm not sure you need anyone's permission to use those logos. However, it should've been positioned as "We've worked with agents from the following companies:"

I'm not sure you need anyone's permission to use those logos. However, it should've been positioned as "We've worked with agents from the following companies:"
It could be he has put on comp a y sponsored training for those comp a nies. There are all sorts of ways to work with an insurance compa ny without being one of their agents.

I wont work with him. He does not have MassMutual listed. He might as well list King Charles and Pope are also his clients

Back