Has anyone Heard of Dream Source Consulting LLC AND THE Predictable Premium system

Sad. Wasn't aware that was also part of his laundry list.

He just keeps at it doesn't he?

Scamming away here too :: Podcasts-Alberto-Riehl

And sadly, here w/ Grant Cardone (If Mr. Cardone even knew 1/2 of how shady this guy is) : Alberto Riehl

Hope this helps someone, somewhere, AVOID THIS GUY.

Hey guys,
So I enrolled into this Dream Source thing because they told me I could get my ideal client 28-45 middle class earners that just purchased a home. I wanted to be able to sell the term ROP or an IUL product to fill that gap for them. When I spoke to Dream Source they told me I could get those leads and that their plug and play system would show me how so I gave them a CC and charge 5800 to it. Its been more than 8 weeks later and over 6000 mailers out and I have yet to receive ONE lead of a client 45 or younger. When I expressed my concerns and asked for my refund they told me to refer to the contract which says they Guarantee to get you leads. I did get leads but not the leads I thought I was going to get. This is BS. Right now I got Albertos legal team reviewing my complaint and its been over 5 days. I live here in Florida. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get my money back from these LIARS

Hey guys,
So I enrolled into this Dream Source thing because they told me I could get my ideal client 28-45 middle class earners that just purchased a home. I wanted to be able to sell the term ROP or an IUL product to fill that gap for them. When I spoke to Dream Source they told me I could get those leads and that their plug and play system would show me how so I gave them a CC and charge 5800 to it. Its been more than 8 weeks later and over 6000 mailers out and I have yet to receive ONE lead of a client 45 or younger. When I expressed my concerns and asked for my refund they told me to refer to the contract which says they Guarantee to get you leads. I did get leads but not the leads I thought I was going to get. This is BS. Right now I got Albertos legal team reviewing my complaint and its been over 5 days. I live here in Florida. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get my money back from these LIARS
What was that saying by P.T. Barnum? :laugh:

so I gave them a CC and charge 5800 to it. Its been more than 8 weeks later and over 6000 mailers out and I have yet to receive ONE lead

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You need to read the Bible: "A fool and his money are soon parted."

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Dispute the charge with the CC company. That's how you get it back.

I just called my CC company and disputed the charge. On the contract it says vaguely " they are 100% confident in their program that if they don't get you leads they will refund the money" .What scares me about this is I discussed what specific type of lead I wanted in the phone and I don't have that on recording. I feel like they will come back with the fact that they did get me leads but it's just BS mortgage leads. I can get those leads anywhere without having to pay 5800 dollars .I'm hoping this goes through. My CC company says they have 90days to reply back to the diapute .if they do then I'll have to reply back with whatever supporting documents I may or may not have

Back