Has anyone Heard of Dream Source Consulting LLC AND THE Predictable Premium system

Apparently, Alberto is now focused on contracting multiple minions to shill for him and his "Predictable Premium" BS on Linked In. I've been solicited no less than 10 times in the last month from people marketing his "system." Oddly enough, from those that claim to be licensed agents. My first thought was; why aren't you using his system to make "millions" instead of trying to sell me this crap?

Before I came across this thread, I reviewed his 23 minute promotional video and setup a "discovery" call. My first indication that this guy was a joke was his delivery on the video. It was hosted on a general website (not exactly professional) and I honestly don't know how anyone makes it past his terrible, canned delivery.
Video Here: VSL finally video

Curious enough, I took the follow up "discovery" call with a guy named Kevin Knight to at least see if the crap I smelled was actually crap. It was the typical, old school, hard selling techniques combined with pie-in-the-sky bullshit and completed with a "take away" at the end if I didn't jump on the lowered price. Kevin sounded sincere enough, but it was very clear he was following his script to a T.

Anyway...just sharing my recent experience. Keep an eye out for those shilling for this tool on Linked In....they're everywhere.

Last edited:
I think what everyone here is missing, is the fact that Albert "O" is selling is NOT insurance. He is selling you on selling others to sell others, etc., his system. I just listen to his recorded orientation from January 2020 (here for you https://bit.ly/3eQQxH5) you get $50 for each discovery call in your 1st week, this is to lure people into the system.

You are paid a 5% commission on sales made from your discovery calls and the $50 for each new call during week 2.
Week 3, when a sale is made you earn $580, this would be 10% of the "deeply discounted" fee of $5800...and on it goes.

You will need to buy their software at $75 monthly and LinkedIn Premium at $75 a month...but wait, they will pay those fees for you, err, reimburse you once you have paid the bills.

There is ZERO mention of selling insurance, needing to be licensed, or being accepted by carriers.

Caveat' Emptor and culi vigilate (watch your ass)

thesecretdemotivator_grande.jpeg

License Details - State of Hawaii
License No:
Entity ID:
NPN:
Vendor Name:
ALBERTO MANUEL RIEHL
Trade Name:
--
License Status:
REVOKED
Effective Date:
12-31-2013
Expiration Date:
05-16-2015
License Type:
Resident Insurance Producer

Hello Everyone. This company is a scam. They schedule an appointment with you. On the appointment they use old school strategy of salling called pushing and making you feel down, because you do not buy the peoduct. Shame. They do not asnwer any questions on how the program works. Then they ask you for deposit or full amount of. Money. 5800. Crazy. They do not have working phone numbers. And the same person is using different names as it would apear as he has so many xonsultants. Bs. Do not fall on it.

And yet as recently as 2 weeks ago a broker associated with my FMO called me all excited that he had jumped into the life business (he's a health insurance guy) with this guy. I did some checking - No license active in any state - revoked for cause in Hawaii. Any questions?

And yet as recently as 2 weeks ago a broker associated with my FMO called me all excited that he had jumped into the life business (he's a health insurance guy) with this guy. I did some checking - No license active in any state - revoked for cause in Hawaii. Any questions?

I worked with him at the same agency in Austin when he was licensed to sell....he brought a illegal health insurance scam to the table and signed us up under him....I had to testify to keep my license.....-VPC Thomas A. Dillon VS James Graf
upload_2020-5-2_20-54-12.png

I think what everyone here is missing, is the fact that Albert "O" is selling is NOT insurance. He is selling you on selling others to sell others, etc., his system. I just listen to his recorded orientation from January 2020 (here for you https://bit.ly/3eQQxH5) you get $50 for each discovery call in your 1st week, this is to lure people into the system.

You are paid a 5% commission on sales made from your discovery calls and the $50 for each new call during week 2.
Week 3, when a sale is made you earn $580, this would be 10% of the "deeply discounted" fee of $5800...and on it goes.

You will need to buy their software at $75 monthly and LinkedIn Premium at $75 a month...but wait, they will pay those fees for you, err, reimburse you once you have paid the bills.

There is ZERO mention of selling insurance, needing to be licensed, or being accepted by carriers.

Caveat' Emptor and culi vigilate (watch your ass)

I've had two people try to connect with me on LinkedIn who had connections to "Predictable Premium". I not only didn't connect but I blocked them entirely.

Back