Has Anyone Heard Of Insured Life Of Georgia?

dwsherwood

Just wondering if anyone could help me out!
Has anyone heard of a brokerage agency called Insured Life Of Georgia?

They are offering some free lead incentives to join up with them, but I can't find out anything about them online, only their personal website.

Thanks for any help,
Dan

I am interested in joining as well. I have some info that I can share and I would love to speak with someone who has been involved!! 404-274-3654 call me
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Just wondering if anyone could help me out!
Has anyone heard of a brokerage agency called Insured Life Of Georgia?

They are offering some free lead incentives to join up with them, but I can't find out anything about them online, only their personal website.

Thanks for any help,
Dan

Dan,
Please contact me if you can. I have info and questions..

D

Last edited:
I wish i had seem this info last fall when i joined gary cassell's operation. The result of which was an operation set up to look like a clowm act at the circus, but was really just cover for their easting your time while a small group of insiders worked leads. "Leads,Leads,Leads" and you sat at home because. "Your paperwork is missing" when i tslked to Gary, who is being investigated by state regulators, he mentioned the leads he worked were ll good. It sounded strange, a v.p. running leads, but i thought maybe. Leads,Leads.Leads.... there was so much work. No, he'll tie your license up and work the leads himself and the recruiters will soend their own money to get nothing. Crook...

I have spoken to a couple of linkedin colleagues who tell me that they were scammed by this so-called IMO.

They told me that they had reported the owner to the state insurance department of Georgia and to the authorities for investigation.

Stay clear of them is all I can say according to what I have been told directly by people that have been involved with/contracted with them.

Agreed, I submitted several contracts to them, but I never had one processed by the company, so was never appointed. They're always saying they are changing to a new format, and then you'll have to redo everything. What a waste of time. I'm now doing well with another organization. I get emails almost everyday from Insured Life of Georgia wanting me to recruit for them. I would never!

Back