has anyone used Lead Latchers

I will follow their criteria and if it does not work out, I will ask for a refund.
Well, I am here to say. LEAD LATCHERS is a SCAM. I followed their criteria, the system did not produce appointments like they 'GUARANTEED'. I even spent more in advertising cost then they recommended and it still did not produce appointments. Don't walk away from this company....SPRINT as fast as you can. They are nothing but a SCAM!!

Well, I am here to say. LEAD LATCHERS is a SCAM. I followed their criteria, the system did not produce appointments like they 'GUARANTEED'. I even spent more in advertising cost then they recommended and it still did not produce appointments. Don't walk away from this company....SPRINT as fast as you can. They are nothing but a SCAM!!
Sounds like you should've been more Curious before you did it George.

sorry
but I really appreciate your feedback
A while ago I bought leads from a company called Revenex
They were terrible and not ONE lead
I called AMEX and got a complete refund
go to your credit card (if you charged the costs) and demand a refund___the company did not follow up with what they sold you

FIGHT IT !!!

sorry
but I really appreciate your feedback
A while ago I bought leads from a company called Revenex
They were terrible and not ONE lead
I called AMEX and got a complete refund
go to your credit card (if you charged the costs) and demand a refund___the company did not follow up with what they sold you

FIGHT IT !!!
I tried (still trying) to fight it at MC. No luck yet.

Last edited:
Back