Health Choice One

I know of a few agencies who give "free leads", but it's not really "free" there is a cost involved somewhere.....

Like these agencies who give you free b leads to call...

You would be better telemarketing yourself for full comp and not having to call drek.

Assurant and UHC have (or had) leads programs if you go directly. LEGS and USPS and are at the same comp level you would expect plus it will increase over time with production requirements.

but if I contract with the carriers directly, there will be no leads. It seems to me that it would be more profitable to take the 20% with a an org. who is providing leads than to contract with carriers and buy leads or market myself...however, I understand your point about the interest deal. I guess it would be too good to be true to ask for an IMO who can provide leads, and a good commission level, with advancing, and no interest on debit balance

I have also seen this Health Choice One Ads but I am not quite sure if they are good or not. I actually do not know anybody who is working with them.

United will give you $250/month in free leads through the USPC, plus additional leads for each case placed. They'll also give you 24% if you wrote more than 40 total policies last year.

That USPC ain't too shabby at all...

$50 per app bonus....

Sell about 20 HSA plans in 1 year or about 33 non hsa plans and you get a free trip....

quarterly bonuses....

If you can live without an advance, this looks very nice..

I presently have quite a few contracts with Health Choice One. Feel free to PM me and I will give you a number or answer any questions you have. I can tell you if you are looking for something bad you probably wont find it. I did a lot of research prior to shifting their way and have been happy.

They say they offer a 20% commission to start with free leads upon submission, advances of 6-12 months, and up to 26% commission after some production. What is a typical starting commish for health?

*****do not take this for anything but clarification*****

As someone who was previously with HCO: I believe you are speaking about the american republic contract, I just got some junk in the mail for them yesterday so reminded me of them.

American republic has a floating contract even for agents and has a lead program when you submit 2 or 3 policies. They aren't all that free or all that great (this is no knock on HCO, but on the amer. republic leads)

Your starting contract for most carriers is a flat 20% (nothing wrong with that) with advances on some carriers.

Now 5 people will tell you that I'm trying to recruit you or mislead you.....oh, and that I only have 1 1/2 years in the biz so I don't know what I'm talking about!

What ever you do, don't assign your commissions to anyone. You will regret assigning your commissions to anyone, regardless of what they promise you. Those "promises" at the very best will be hollow.

Learn to generate your own leads. It isn't that difficult. "Provided leads" are at the very least over rated.

You will get screwed if you do.

Well, as my one friend told that he seen this Health Choice One in Ads and not sure if they are good or not.
I also have no idea on Health Choice One.

Last edited:
Back