Health Insurance Question

He said if you submit 100 app's a month I can get a GA. I told him that "I'll get right on that

25 apps per week with a sliding commission scale to get a GA contract. You should use the following lines in that situation.

Mr. Manager. Could you do me a favor and hold out two hands. In one hand I want you to take a crap in and the other hand I want you to hold your wish for me to get 25 apps a week. Let me know which ones fills up first!!!!

Krono,
As far as number go, those look very good. With individual, the bulk of the commission is first year anyway, so you definitely want that to stay the same. I think it is worth a shot, but you need to do a good job of ironing out what he will be providing and what kind of access you will have to his client base.

Krono,
As far as number go, those look very good. With individual, the bulk of the commission is first year anyway, so you definitely want that to stay the same. I think it is worth a shot, but you need to do a good job of ironing out what he will be providing and what kind of access you will have to his client base.

Thanks for the response. I figured they were decent numbers...but as usual, the proof is in the puddin'.

Back