Health Insurance Reform Section?

Winter_123

Guru
5000 Post Club
I suspect that as we go forward that there will be much, much news about various health insurance/care reform proposals. Might be good to have a separate section as a focal point for what's going on regard to national proposals. So far, the discussion bounces around between several of the forum sections. And maybe it is fine just the way it is. Or maybe the discussion will pick up speed and take on a life of its own so that a separate section would make sense.

Don't know. I am okay either way but there is much that lies ahead for sure.

I agree with Winter on this. Given the potential magnitude of reform upcoming, and that it realistically will have an effect on many millions of people, I think it deserves it's own forum for continuity of information and updates.

And arguments :twitchy:

Perhaps someone who knows how to put up a poll to ask the forum could do that. I am not smart enough to figure out how to do that.

This of course does not mean the poll results are binding on Sam or anyone. I am but a mere guest here along with others. I am just saying that is a way to see what others think- should that information be useful for site feedback.

Last edited:
Back