Hello Everybody From Irvine, CA

rainmand

I joined the forum a couple weeks ago, but just noticed the "introductions" area.

I've had my Life and Health license since 2007, and recently obtained my Property and Casualty license. With my life license, I specialize in getting my clients, who are Marijuana users, preferred and standard non-tobacco rates. So if you're a carrier and offer that niche, please contact me to review your program. I got my P&C license so I could offer insurance to the Professionals involved in the Medical Marijuana industry. I sold my first Dispensary policy on Thursday, and have quoted some major Farmers, so I'm in the learning mode with that discipline.

I'm sure I'll learn a lot here.

Re: Hello Everybody

Maybe we can work together on some stuff? The most common search terms for our niche is "marijuana life insurance", and I own www.MarijuanaLifeInsurance.com. I understand SEO well, and my goal is to build a wordpress blog that talks to that target market. But, to be successful, a 200-300 word post, relevant to that niche needs to be posted a minimum of every 3 days - everyday would be best. That'd propel the website to the #1 position organically, quickly, and last month 1,000 different searches happened in google for those terms. Just 1% of that is 10 policies a month.

Last edited:

You're #4 organically if I use "texas" as the first word, and #3 if I use it as the last word. I used google keywords to see how many people are using those search terms, and it was 0. Remove the word "texas" and it's 1000. How many folks per month do you estimate find you via your website?

You're #4 organically if I use "texas" as the first word, and #3 if I use it as the last word. I used google keywords to see how many people are using those search terms, and it was 0. Remove the word "texas" and it's 1000. How many folks per month do you estimate find you via your website?

Most of them probably fall asleep by the time they get to the site, or they have to go get some snacks and then forget what they were looking up. Lol

Back