Hello From a Past Allstate Agent!

It's a 50/50 Partnership! yes you are an independent contractor, but as long as you work hard and make your quarterly goals you'll be fine. Hard work and Grit outplay talent everyday of the week and twice on Sundays. And if you just want to sell the Allstate brand that's ok to! even If your a past agent from any agency I would like to hear from you. That speaks volumes for what were doing.

It's a 50/50 Partnership! yes you are an independent contractor, but as long as you work hard and make your quarterly goals you'll be fine. Hard work and Grit outplay talent everyday of the week and twice on Sundays. And if you just want to sell the Allstate brand that's ok to! even If your a past agent from any agency I would like to hear from you. That speaks volumes for what were doing.
Been am agent in the past. No 50/50. They sugar coat everything. And i was considered to ve one of the successful ones. They liked me. But makes no sense to stick w allstate

You could also go independent and sell the Encompass (i.e. Allstate) Brand, and not be 50/50 with anyone except your spouse.

Back