Hello from All Web Leads

OK, so change the closing ratio.

I was just reporting my experience.

YMMV.

Personally, I have not found a noticeably improved close rate for exclusive vs. shared.

Maybe that is me.

Maybe it is the lead source.

Agents are successfully closing 1 out of 6 exclusive - yes that's $108 to gain a client however it's almost have the effort.

Around 20% of exclusive are not exclusive - prospects hit other sites. 80% however, are exclusive.

This means not having to fight unethical agents, not fighting discount card companies and not hearing "...you're the 4th agent to call."

It's almost the same action with almost half the headache and hassle. I'd only recommend shared leads in conjunction with an auto-dialer or Leadpod.

Closing 1 out of 10 leads is extremely unique. Well - unique is not the word. Most agents can't get a hold of more than 1 prospect for every 10 shared leads.

Most agents can't get a hold of more than 1 prospect for every 10 shared leads.

That's interesting.

I usually hit 20 - 30% and some weeks as high as 40%. Even still , about half are not qualified (per above).

Are those exclusive leads from Most Choice . . .?

Sorry for the delay in responding, a little slow today due to NYE.

re: eHealth link
Yes, consumers get a list of quotes after they complete our quote request form. However only our agents can make contact with the consumer and our agent close rate is significantly higher than the application rate on eHealth.

re: base filters included for health leads @ $6.95
The base price includes geographic filters and age filters for older applicants that can't be covered under standard health insurance plans. Additional filters for other common requirements (like major health conditions) can be added for a small charge per lead.

re: upfront costs
We don't require any upfront deposit, term commitment, or minimum purchases. We like to make it easy to try the service and believe the quality of the leads will create long-term loyalty.

re: Texas
"45-35" says it all

re: you sell to as many as 5 other agents and lead vendors
We only sell to other lead vendors in areas where we dont have sufficient agent coverage.

re: could a lead be sold 20x or more (including the scondary market)?
No. We would never allow that. We enforce our cap of 5 sales with any partner we sell to with no execeptions and have terminated relationships over this. We closely monitor this to ensure that our leads are never received by more than 5 total agents.

Please feel free to hit me with private messages if you have further questions about AWL - I didn't really mean for this intro to be so self-promoting ;)

Happy New Year!
-Erik

healthagent-
re: shared vs exclusive leads

Again I'm new to the field, but the consumers I've talked to seem to appreciate getting multiple quotes as it saves them from having to find the comparisons themselves. I would assume that "exclusive" leads customers are still out comparison shopping, just at other sites. Am I mistaken here?
-Erik

The big ugly for me is when the email address bounces back immediately. I don't like that as it usually means a wasted effort about to be had. I would think your system could automatically thank someone for submittal and if it bounces back to you...don't send it to me.

Larry-

Regarding email verification, its a good idea. I'm not sure we could still do the instant lead distribution that we aim for, but perhaps... We'll discuss it internally. Thanks!

HNY
-Erik

"consumers I've talked to seem to appreciate getting multiple quotes"

Erik...I assume that each broker is providing multiple quotes (with the exception of captive agents).

Regardless, I agree that consumers will continue to shop even after being presented with multiple options.

"Regarding email verification, its a good idea. I'm not sure we could still do the instant lead distribution that we aim for, but perhaps... We'll discuss it internally. Thanks!"

Eric, if they are bouncing back to me in under 60 seconds after being sent. I don't think if you guys did that before you distributed the lead would be that much of a drag on the speed you give them to agents.

I know you shoot for clean information, this would help. Sent them a "thank you for choosing Allweb, our approved agents will be in contact with you very soon." If it kicks back, fix it.

This is one of those sticking points. If it's just slop being pushed out, how do I benefit from the relationship with ALLWEB?

Back