Hello from Atlanta, GA

Hello my name is Akeem, I'm a broker with NAA and am looking forward to getting my feet off the ground. I have both my Life and Health License.

So far its been a slow start for me, I plan to do this full-time to helpfully regain my financial ground. Unfortunately I really haven't successfully closed business yet (0 for 10). I'm not planning on giving up yet, but since I'm starting with little cash and doing odd jobs and selling material possessions to pay bills, buying leads are on pause.

I am also looking to get into selling health insurance through an IMO as well, since I have the license, a little extra cash wont hurt.

So it looks like I will be spending as much time on here as I can for tips and tricks for getting off my feet and into a hopefully rewarding career.

Hello my name is Akeem, I'm a broker with NAA and am looking forward to getting my feet off the ground. I have both my Life and Health License.

So far its been a slow start for me, I plan to do this full-time to helpfully regain my financial ground. Unfortunately I really haven't successfully closed business yet (0 for 10). I'm not planning on giving up yet, but since I'm starting with little cash and doing odd jobs and selling material possessions to pay bills, buying leads are on pause.

I am also looking to get into selling health insurance through an IMO as well, since I have the license, a little extra cash wont hurt.

So it looks like I will be spending as much time on here as I can for tips and tricks for getting off my feet and into a hopefully rewarding career.

Good Luck.

What does your skin color have to do with anything?

I'd recommend doing some research on NAA before you get too deep into them.

I strongly suggest you do this part time. If you can say "do you want that supersized?" you earn some additional income.

Judging by the way you write, you'll have trouble working with people who speak English.

Rick

Welcome to the forum Akeem.

It looks like you may have a hard road in front of you by going with NAA. You really should have come here and used the search function for NAA before you went that route.

Good luck though.

I strongly suggest you do this part time. If you can say "do you want that supersized?" you earn some additional income.

Judging by the way you write, you'll have trouble working with people who speak English.

Rick

I thought Akeem worked at MacDowell's?

Hope everything works for you, Akeem. Hopefully you will see the light sooner than later. Btw, I'm BlkandproudinFL. So are Todd and Rick, they just hide it well.

Last edited:
Hope everything works for you, Akeem. Hopefully you will see the light sooner than later. Btw, I'm BlkandproudinFL. So are Todd and Rick, they just hide it well.

OK James, that is funny.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Akeem, joking aside you may want to talk to Todd or James.

Last edited:
um thanks i guess, and no it has nothing to do with skin color, its just a username i use in a lot of forums and instead of make dozens of different usernames, i stick with two (think about basketball and you'll know the other).

I did not discover this forum until after I joined, which is usually unlike me, but I guess desperation to gain some financial ground make me sign up sooner than later. I did do SOME research on NAA (not on this forum), but didn't find any negative results.

Last edited:
Back