Hello from NJ

REtoIns

Hello everyone,

As the name suggests, I'm transitioning from Real Estate to Insurance sales, or atleast I'm trying to. I am very new to insurance. I like to know what I need to know prior to going out in the field, that's the reason i haven't gone out yet.

I have my L&H, signed with an IMO to focus on FE. I've contracted with carriers and now I'm stuck.

So, hello, I am so happy to be here and so very lucky to have found this place.

Thanks

REtoIns

Hello everyone,

As the name suggests, I'm transitioning from Real Estate to Insurance sales, or atleast I'm trying to. I am very new to insurance. I like to know what I need to know prior to going out in the field, that's the reason i haven't gone out yet.

I have my L&H, signed with an IMO to focus on FE. I've contracted with carriers and now I'm stuck.

Thanks

REtoIns
Sounds like you need a new IMO. :yes:

Welcome to the Forum. :)

Sounds like you need a new IMO.

Mr Chris Smith (@Baseball7) up above is the man you should be speaking to before you take another step. He is the best upline I never had. If you want to thrive in your area then get with him.

You need a new upline. Meet @Baseball7, your new upline.

I'd say you can thank me later, but no need to thank me ... contact Chris and then thank yourself.

Hello everyone,

Thanks

REtoIns

Are you asking for help or just expecting your IMO to help? I ask this because we have had several agents over time that never reach out to us for anything and then either fail out or come close to it.

Are you asking for help or just expecting your IMO to help? I ask this because we have had several agents over time that never reach out to us for anything and then either fail out or come close to it.
I am asking here and my imo. I've found that the experience here has helped a lot. I am trying to get the money together for leads, but in the meantime I am just learning what I can.

Back