Hello From Ohio

BuckeyeGuy

Expert
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this business and just getting started. I have been viewing this site for a while now and figured I would finally sign up and become active. The site has been a huge help with getting licensed and contracted. Hopefully as I learn and grow I will be able to add some sort of value to the community.

I am new to insurance but have been involved in building a small real estate business from scratch. I'm slowly trying to get away from the day to day activities in my real estate business (mostly the labor) and move into selling Insurance full time. Right now I can only work 2 days a week. Hopefully In a month or two I will be able to dedicate at least 4 days a week to insurance.

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this business and just getting started. I have been viewing this site for a while now and figured I would finally sign up and become active. The site has been a huge help with getting licensed and contracted. Hopefully as I learn and grow I will be able to add some sort of value to the community.

I am new to insurance but have been involved in building a small real estate business from scratch. I'm slowly trying to get away from the day to day activities in my real estate business (mostly the labor) and move into selling Insurance full time. Right now I can only work 2 days a week. Hopefully In a month or two I will be able to dedicate at least 4 days a week to insurance.

How is the real estate business going? I thought it was dead.

Real estate is great for the land lord. Prices are down and rents haven't moved much over the last few years at least not here in the inner city.

Back