Hello from the Mitten!

Greetings and Salutations

My name is Karl i have been licensed for almost 20 years but have been out of the Insurance industry for a majority of them. I will mostly be lurking and gleaning as much information as possible as time permits.

Thank you all for welcoming me aboard, I will be looking to contract with a good company that has access to some of the top products very soon.
I am an Independent and will be looking to supplement my income. From my full time work.

I was in ancillary benefits for 6-8 months back in 2018 and ran from that as soon as I could.

I wish all of you well in your businesses!

Karl

I read your entire post - wondering if Mitten was the name of a new insurance startup to rival some of the other unusual industry names chosen.

However, I think Mitten may refer to something else.

Welcome to the Forum Karl.

hand-puppet-americas-got-talent.gif

Oh Wait - Now I get it. Its the hand thing? Everyone describes Michigan as a hand - so is this a take on that - the Mitten.

Darn - should have done the google sooner: "It’s not hard to see why Michigan is often referred to as “the Mitten State,” but it is a little more difficult to figure out when folks actually started calling it that."

Gosh but I so wanted the Mitten to be the name of some new silly insurance startup:"Protective youself and loved ones with the financial backing of the Mitten"

Oh Wait - Now I get it. Its the hand thing? Everyone describes Michigan as a hand - so is this a take on that - the Mitten.

Darn - should have done the google sooner: "It’s not hard to see why Michigan is often referred to as “the Mitten State,” but it is a little more difficult to figure out when folks actually started calling it that."

Gosh but I so wanted the Mitten to be the name of some new silly insurance startup:"Protective youself and loved ones with the financial backing of the Mitten"

crafsman-hand-puppet.gif

You too can be fully covered with The Mitten.

or-a different kind of insurance

The Rock vs The Mitten

Don't give up hope yet, I think there's a thread about starting an insurance company, maybe it will happen in Michigan.

Back