Hello I need and ACA-OBAMACARE agent licensed on Boston MA

If they are trying to fill out the application I can assist them but I am not licensed. I can go over plan options with the because I am ACA/SHOP Certified.

Hello Agent2017, tank u for your answer , can you please send me ur phone number or email ,? (by pm if you preffer ). Pleaseeeee

Somarco , I couldnt do nothing trough Healthcare.gov it says apply to MA exclusive exchange . I gave the link and phone number to the client , but he wasn’t able to do by himself , he is dependant of his mother in FL (my friend) and he said they said it wasn’t possible if her mother wasn’t there , what I thing it has no sense .

Yagent I browse on the net for angents or agency’s working nationwide I found one and called there , they said they could not help , they said the customer has to call themself to their (MA) own exchange and gave the same phone number that I gave the client before (the one of the MA exchange ) . So I think it must be what you said ....the reason a nationwide agent doesn’t want the business must be because the don pay ...

Agent2017,Somerco and Yagent PLEASE EXCUSEME for my bad spelling or grammar , English is my second language and still need to be improved

Last edited:
Yes, One of the qualifications for Marketplace insurance is that he can not be a dependent on someone else tax return unless the person on the tax return is going to apply for health coverage. They can apply for health coverage for the child only. If he is a dependent of another he can not apply for himself. And yesss... most agents that are not appointed to a company does not receive payment for assisting with the marketplace application however we may charge a small fee for assisting.

Just for correction from my prior post...Market place phone assistance can help with the application but they cannot assist with help choosing a plan that best fits because they are not licensed agents.

Back