Hello New to the Industry changing careers

Would be go folks to be related to in this business! I like their stuff and am on their email list.

I've subscribed off and on over the years, but I find their stuff to be pretty basic compared to the minds that I subscribe to now:
- Insurance Pro Shop
- Sandy Schussel
- Sid Walker
- Wayne Cotton
- The Taylor Method
... and many others.

I've subscribed off and on over the years, but I find their stuff to be pretty basic compared to the minds that I subscribe to now:
- Insurance Pro Shop
- Sandy Schussel
- Sid Walker
- Wayne Cotton
- The Taylor Method
... and many others.

Agree... Spoke to Wayne Cotton once, he has a very focused method.

What is your main bag of business?

Welcome to the forum and your new career. I didn't watch the video that DHK has posted, so I apologize if anything I say which has been stated already.

Some simple questions to help you focus and get started:

1. Do you have a monthly budget for getting in front of people (regardless if that's buying leads, building a website and generating traffic, etc)?
  2. What are you working towards? (retirement, building a renewal base, you just enjoy helping others with their finances, you want to build a legacy to hand to your kids, etc)
  3. Will you be doing face 2 face or over the phone?
  4. Do you have at least a basic CRM to keep up with your clients?
  5. Do you have written down goals that you are trying to get to?
These are all that I can think of right now!

Welcome to the forum and your new career. I didn't watch the video that DHK has posted, so I apologize if anything I say which has been stated already.

Some simple questions to help you focus and get started:

1. Do you have a monthly budget for getting in front of people (regardless if that's buying leads, building a website and generating traffic, etc)?
  2. What are you working towards? (retirement, building a renewal base, you just enjoy helping others with their finances, you want to build a legacy to hand to your kids, etc)
  3. Will you be doing face 2 face or over the phone?
  4. Do you have at least a basic CRM to keep up with your clients?
  5. Do you have written down goals that you are trying to get to?
These are all that I can think of right now!

Those are good questions. I don't address any of that in my video. I only talk about trying to define a client profile focus and where that focus fits "on the monopoly board".

Back