Help Needed from Florida Agents

wilkin

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have a client here in Pennsylvania looking for health coverage for his two teenagers living in Pensacola with their mother. He has an individual HSA plan here and it would only cost $140 per month to add them, but it would double his deductible from $2,600 to $5,200 and everything in FL would be out of network.

I think he would be better off getting them a FL based plan.

Does FL have a CHIP program? Who offers the best child only plans?

What are your suggestions?

Thanks,

In Escambia county which is in Pensacola he probably is better off going with either Cigna or Humana. Blue Cross just stopped selling child only policies in Florida, this will probably be the norm as Golden Rule also has stopped selling them. He better get on the ball and do something now. Florida does have healthy kids but they would have to go thru the state.

I need some assistance from a health agent in FL as well. I have a lady I was working with but I am not in a position to continue working with her at this time. If anybody wants the job, please call or email me for details.

In Escambia county which is in Pensacola he probably is better off going with either Cigna or Humana. Blue Cross just stopped selling child only policies in Florida, this will probably be the norm as Golden Rule also has stopped selling them. He better get on the ball and do something now. Florida does have healthy kids but they would have to go thru the state.

Well I have to quote my own post. BCBSFL has just reversed their decision for child only apps and will begin again in September for October effective dates. They will do this thru an open enrollment type process and probably cut the agent out.:skeptical:

Back