Help with a Case, M 68NT

Hey all, Got a guy, 68 NT which was declined with SLAC. Was wondering what to do next with regard to the following circumstances: He's taking: Metroprolol/100 Tamsulosin/.4 Clopidogrel/75 Lisinopril/20 Amlodipine Besylate/10 The problem is he has no idea why he takes these or how long and neither does his wife. The only thing I can think of to do is take his HIPPA form to his Doc and see if he'll say why he's taking these instead of tossing apps one by one to each of my companies. Any ideas on who below would take him immediate? I also have Trans, RNA, Occidental, LBL, 5Star, Federal Life, and Oxford (I already know Oxford is a no go due to their 'previous app' question).

Here's my stab at it. Might want to wait and see what others say. I don't have years experience.

You'll probably get what you need by having the client call the DR's office. The pharmacy is also an option and will at least know if prescribed more than 2yrs ago. If that's the case, he's preferred with Trans using all the meds you listed.

Assuming he at least knows if he was hospitalized for angina or a heart attack In the past 2years. If he doesn't recall, might want to ask the dementia / Alzheimer's question again.

If any of the heart meds were prescribed under 2yrs, then he's standard. He can have (1) no question in part C4 and be immediate (standard pricing).

Latest posts

Back