Hey It's the New Dude!

More times than not you don't want to experience any kind of Show Me in SoCal. Trust me on that.

7of9, where you be? As my kids are still stuck there with the ex I will be returning. I'm considering Big Bear as I will be close enough to them but not so close - to L.A. - that I want to practice seppuku.

More times than not you don't want to experience any kind of Show Me in SoCal. Trust me on that.

7of9, where you be? As my kids are still stuck there with the ex I will be returning. I'm considering Big Bear as I will be close enough to them but not so close - to L.A. - that I want to practice seppuku.

lol, no doubt about that amigo. in huntington beach, about a mile off the beach. you know, just far enough away from the 3-day-weekends... big bear is nice, right? bluejay, top-of-the-world, etc., etc. what about wrightwood? back way to the valley on st14, hear the I15 is a problem everyday day now...

Huntington... sweet. 'cept for the reeeeediculous cost of living in HB. I left Venice Beach moving here.

Wrightwood is a thought that I haven't looked at. Thanks for that.

How's the market out yonder?

Huntington... sweet. 'cept for the reeeeediculous cost of living in HB. I left Venice Beach moving here.

Wrightwood is a thought that I haven't looked at. Thanks for that.

How's the market out yonder?

wish i knew. well, not really. still doing the research. will post for the, and to, the defense, the results. at this time remain neutral and unafraid. no telling what the dawn will bring. let me know what specifics you are looking at. i will response with lab tests. that is, all really know. i think we, and all readers, will all benefit.

Back