Hi and Hello!

helpline

Hi everyone,I am new to this wonderful forum and hope to make good friends here.Have a beautiful and healthy life ahead.

Buy Acomplia

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

There are alot of seasoned professionals on here that are more than willing to share their experience.

Have any questions just type away and someone will chime in shortly.

Welcome to the forum.

ALso what is " Acomplia " ??

Mark, I think it is ther name of a medicine my doctor wants me to take to contol brain farts.:goofy:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I googled "Acomplia," Mark, and it is an anti-obesity drug developed by Sanofia-Aventis and was marketed starting in 2006 in the U.K., Germany and subsequently in 40 other countries. In the summer of 2007 the FDA advisory panel voted against it out of concern for its depressive side effects. Thus, it never was marketed in this country. In October of 2008 the European Medicines Agency said it should be withdrawn from the market because of its link to mental disorders, and on November 5, 2008 Sanofi-Aventis pulled the plug on further development of this drug.

Apparently it had been touted as adrug to aid usto quit smoking as well as lose weight.

I wonder why this dude is pushing it. It can't be sold legally in the U.S.:policeman:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Probably more than you want to know, but the generic name of this drug is"rimonabant" and it was to be marketed in the U.S., if approved, under the name "Zimulti."

When I checked "helpline's" profile, it shows that his website is www.24x7pharmacy.com. If you access that website an look at the "About Us" page, it indicates that this outfit is an internet pharmacy located in the Philippines.

I am doubtful that "helpline" is really located in Florida.

IMHO, anyone that uses Acomplia must be an ***.

Last edited:
Back