Hi I'm new - Florida

NIita

Tampa
Hi,

I'm new her and Live in Tampa, Florida, I am interested in getting my life, health and annuities license and starting part time while working a full time job. My goal is to start part time and building a solid base so that I can quit my full time job and have my own business. I am looking for advice on getting started and whether this is possible. Thank you in advance.

This is a full time job. Especially at the start. Over time, once your renewals build up you can slow it down some. But this isn’t something you can try to do on the weekends in my opinion. I would have failed.

But maybe someone else can chime in.
Importantly, what’s your full time job?

I'm a Paralegal. My goal is to work from home as a freelance paralegal and insurance, but can't give up the full time job.

Thank you Chazm. I wanted to do research on the ability to start part time before jumping into classes and licensing to only find out its not possible to start part time.

It's all relative. How much do you make now, how much of that income do you need to replace? Do you know what your getting yourself into? A part-time job delivering pizza isn't fun after you clock out from your first job and you alr day know how to drive, new career in Insurance part -time. Go local, get training.. get a ride along. But to not be negative, sure it's possible, but you need to learn fast from the right people.

I'm a Paralegal. My goal is to work from home as a freelance paralegal and insurance, but can't give up the full time job.

I am curious as to what kind of paralegal work you do? Anything related to estate planning? There may be opportunities to "double-dip" in how you serve your clients.

However, if you're looking for doing something very part-time... I think Dave Duford's video would be well worth considering:

Back