Hola Mis Amigos! Greetings from the Show Me State

TheJaceMan

I'm a former multi-lines producer, and I'm looking to return to the industry as I have grown my marketing company to a point where I feel it can now pretty much operate without me. As such, to be honest, I'm bored -- and I need something to do.

So I figured, why not occupy myself with writing insurance?! I did it in the past, and I was pretty decent. Might as well do it again.

The only thing is, as I already alluded, I left the game to start a marketing company. I'm a "bit" of a tech nerd, and for the last decade I have been helping small businesses and churches grow their reach online. I've also owned and ran a couple of telesales call centers (not insurance) where we have sold a variety of services. With all of this experience at my disposal, I can't fathom the thought of returning to a traditional insurance production role.

Truth be told, back when I did it, I still thought our process was stupid and inefficient. I remember arguing with the old guys all of the time about how we should be embracing technology and digital media, but as I was always a captive agent I was sort of forced to comply and play by the rules of the system that were in place. They weren't exactly excited to try anything new or different. It probably goes without saying that was the main reason I left the industry.

So anyway, I'm about to get licensed again in life and health for sure. I may add P&C as well, but I haven't decided for certain just yet. What I do know is that I'm only interested in working from home and leveraging my Internet marketing and telephone skills to move policies in a 100% virtual environment.

I was hoping that this place might have a few rock stars who are embracing modern sales that could maybe point me in the direction of a couple companies to partner with that encourage a combination of telephone and Internet.

It is worth noting that I have done some reading about the "EZLife" system (which seems at first glance to have been more popular a few years ago than now, and I also read JRoot's book on Amazon. So I have been trying to do my due diligence before registering. Still, I'd appreciate any advice or pointers anyone wishes to volunteer, especially as it pertains to reputable companies that might welcome a guy with my experience and skill set.

Thanks in advance!

Back