Home healthcare plan recommendations

UCT has the best Short Term Nursing Home policy I've seen. Choose between 100, 200 and 360 days and it has a HHC rider.

Manhattan, GTL and UNL all have a good plan that has a prescription benefit.
Manhattan, GTL and UNL plans are HHC Not Short Term Nursing Home. UNL withdrew their STNH. Aetna has one.

UCT has the best Short Term Nursing Home policy I've seen. Choose between 100, 200 and 360 days and it has a HHC rider.

Manhattan, GTL and UNL all have a good plan that has a prescription benefit.

Does the UCT STNH policy price on an age based table like GTL/UNL STHHC plans?

Note for OP.

Not an agent. As a consumer, I have the GTL STHHC plan. I have used the prescription reimbursement benefit once, it worked fine. Have not needed to use HHC portion yet.

Manhattan, GTL and UNL plans are HHC Not Short Term Nursing Home. UNL withdrew their STNH. Aetna has one.
Yes, I know. I was just mentioning UCT's Short Term Nursing Home is an affordable alternative to LTCi and it has the HHC rider on it, because that's a big reason people are looking at HHC instead of LTCi is the affordability. Since it's issue age and GTL/UNL's HHC is attained age, UCT's STCi w/ HHC might make more sense.

On GTL HHC Plan C the most usable benefit is going to be the Home Health Aide benefit @ $120 a day for 60 days. They can take it out at age 70 @ $52.55 a month, but if they live to be 86, the premium will have grown to $217.40 a month.

UCT's STC $120 a day/360 day w/ HHC policy purchase at age 70 for $94.50 at age 86 is still $94.50 and it has nursing home coverage. and is less than half the price. Just another way to look at it.

Both plans can increase the rates, but UCT does.t increase because of age. If Manhattan's HHC is issue age, then I'd feel differently. I just don't like those attained age bands,

Back