Hospital Indemnity in FL

PamTurner

Does anyone know of available companies in FL that offer a Hospital Indemnity plan that works well alongside a Medicare Advantage?

I'm aware of Medico, but that's all. Thanks!

I'm having a problem seeing value in these plans. I can see the value for me and the company, but for the client, I don't get it. I reminds me of most Aflac workplace plans. You never get much more than what your premiums would have been over the course of several years.

I venture to say that if a client put that money in savings they'd be better off.

I'm having a problem seeing value in these plans. I can see the value for me and the company, but for the client, I don't get it. I reminds me of most Aflac workplace plans. You never get much more than what your premiums would have been over the course of several years. I venture to say that if a client put that money in savings they'd be better off.

In FL they can be really nice to pair with a part B refund plan. The only bad thing really about the part b refund plan compared to one that doesn't is the in-patient hospital stay. For less than $50/month that can be covered and they are getting their part b refunded.

Back