HOT Leads - Transfers or Pre-Screened

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
edited - no longer doing leads

edited - no longer doing leads

Last edited:
Wow Tom! That sounds great.

How many years experience do you have with this type of lead system?

Can you ask your agents to post their ROI?

Rick

Never met the man in my life till 3 weeks ago, long time reader here - saw his number gave him a call and it was the best thing I ever did

You wanna continue getting crap internet leads - go ahead, it's your money not mine

I hear ya Ed.

These leads work.

Transfers going to VM are really, really working now.

One poster on the forum started the VM campaign yesterday (Monday 6/15) - he received a total of 14 leads - 4 very HOT exclusive interested callers out of 14.

His Cost? Well including his $1.66 daily membership fee ($50 monthly) - was only $29.72 - which includes his $28.06 dialing charges.

That is only $7.43 for an EXCLUSIVE hot, fresh lead . . .

Tom

I hear ya Ed.

These leads work.

Transfers going to VM are really, really working now.

One poster on the forum started the VM campaign yesterday (Monday 6/15) - he received a total of 14 leads - 4 very HOT exclusive interested callers out of 14.

His Cost? Well including his $1.66 daily membership fee ($50 monthly) - was only $29.72 - which includes his $28.06 dialing charges.

That is only $7.43 for an EXCLUSIVE hot, fresh lead . . .

Tom

I would like to try these leads are they just life? So it seems that the leads are around 7.50 plus a $50 a month. Actually the leads are about under $3 each and a $50 monthly not too bad tell us more.

You can do better with other sources that not only can provide leads, but have more than a month's experience in this industry.

Shoot me a PM and I'll turn you on to someone who isn't out to make the last dollar from his clients.

Rick

I would like to try these leads are they just life? So it seems that the leads are around 7.50 plus a $50 a month. Actually the leads are about under $3 each and a $50 monthly not too bad tell us more.

Give me a buzz.

You can do better with other sources that not only can provide leads, but have more than a month's experience in this industry.

Shoot me a PM and I'll turn you on to someone who isn't out to make the last dollar from his clients.

Rick

Rick - I have several agents from this forum that are completely happy with our services.

Don't be jealous man . . .

God Bless Ya Rick!

Tom

Back