Hot Medicare News

You realize by choosing Med Sup doesn't give you more benefits. It's choosing to stay on Original Medicare that allows you to milk the system and keep it a free for all for Drs, Hospitals and Skilled Nursing to do whatever they want whether medically necessary or not. Have you ever googled medicare fraud and look at the numbers? There is a reason CMS and the Government want people on MA plans. They actually do their job and don't let all the bogus charges go through without questioning or catching them. CMS knows they are terribly understaffed and the amount of daily fraud is rampant on original medicare. Wonder why the Part B premium, Part B deductible and the Med Sup premiums all go up each year?

So it’s a benefit for the entire Medicare program for providers to be able to do whatever the hell they want to increase profits. Have none of you ever been to a Drs appt with your parents or in a nursing home and see what goes on. It’s like you have blinders and just think there are unlimited funds for the Medicare program and all the fraud. You wouldn’t believe how many kids have been with their parents at appt. and start spouting off I’ve worked in SNF or friend has and stay away from MA. They have to get approval for therapy and to stay more days etc. I tell them that’s a good thing and that’s the reason Med Sups go up every year. Once I start to tell them the ins and outs of how it all works it kind of makes them think a bit that maybe it’s not a good thing.

The part B deductible doesn.'t

You do know Part B is all those CT scans, MRI’s, etc that they all like to do without question. Those claims have nothing to do with how much they are going to make the client pay before coverage kicks in? That Part B deductible will keep going up quickly, part of the reason they did away with the F plan so members have a little skin in the game.

Back