Hottest Supplemental Product

So what do you all think the hottest supplemental benefit will be in the next year or two?

Employer Paid telemedicine. Redirecting claims off of the group plan and at the same time providing convenient, affordable access to physicians for the employees. Simple to understand and easy to sell.

Anything that will help employers reach an "adequate" level of coverage so they dont get penalized by Healthcare Reform. Only applies if your state has formed or will form a state insurance exchange. That way they can pass on some of the cost to the employees and give them more control regarding what coverage they receive.

Employer Paid telemedicine. Redirecting claims off of the group plan and at the same time providing convenient, affordable access to physicians for the employees. Simple to understand and easy to sell.

I absolutely agree, it is all about keeping the claims down. At the end of the day it is hit or miss. It comes down to how informed the employees are about their major medical offering. Do they go to the doctor just for fun, or do they wait until they are being rushed to the hospital in an ambulance?

Obamacare supplement plans. A plan the fills all the holes Obamacare will have. Similar to med supp plans.

How bout surgical plans. The skinny plans employers are buying right now to avoid the $2000 fine per employee do not pay for surgery.
Don't believe me ? check it out on the net.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Life Insurance and so the band played on

I like this guy!:).........

Last edited:
Back