How Can I Set Qualified Appointments

If you made 2 sales from people walking in you should just keep up the good work, keep bubbly and you will end up in Tahiti on a company trip ! You are doing great! I always tell them that company policies are often jjust final expense and I ask them how much they have. They typically don't know, plus many think they have insurance but its an accident policy. Can you set appts for me?

If you made 2 sales from people walking in you should just keep up the good work, keep bubbly and you will end up in Tahiti on a company trip ! You are doing great! I always tell them that company policies are often jjust final expense and I ask them how much they have. They typically don't know, plus many think they have insurance but its an accident policy. Can you set appts for me?

You do realize that you are responding to to a more than 4 year old thread?

Jessica - It works to make a specific offer to the agency's clients. For a beginner, the best insurance product to sell is high value Convertible Term life. Example: $500,000 of life insurance for about $35 a month.

When you make an offer you are looking for a "Yes" or "No" answer. If they say
"No" you say, Okay, good bye."
If they say"Yes" you say "Why?" Then write down their reasons and ask if they want to make an appointment.

Jessica - It works to make a specific offer to the agency's clients. For a beginner, the best insurance product to sell is high value Convertible Term life. Example: $500,000 of life insurance for about $35 a month.

When you make an offer you are looking for a "Yes" or "No" answer. If they say
"No" you say, Okay, good bye."
If they say"Yes" you say "Why?" Then write down their reasons and ask if they want to make an appointment.

She's not still a "beginner" after 4 and a half years is she?

jdeasy - I appreciate your reminders. But, an occasional post to some of these discussion groups, like the one above, gets a lot of readers and results in some business for my company.

I see your end game there but you adressed the OP by name.

Maybe you should just post your offers in the offers section instead of digging up posts from more than 4 years ago?

Back