How Do You Self-generate FE Leads Over the Phone?

publius64

Expert
I'm currently a health agent and I generate my own leads over the phone. I'm looking to break into the FE/Med Supps market. I would prefer not to buy leads, if at all possible. My questions are how do I get my call lists?(who to call) Any ideas for scripts?

With health, I'm cold calling small business owners and offering quotes, easy enough. Not sure what approach to take for FE/Med Supps.

Contracts, any advice on the best independent contracts?

Any advice would be appreciated.

I sell Med Supps and cross sell FE. I generate my own leads. I also offer excellent contracts for Med Supps.

I order a list of people 67 to 78 with incomes just above Medicaid and give them a call.

You can give me a call if you like and we can talk about it in greater detail. Call anytime it is convenient for you.

I sell Med Supps and cross sell FE. I generate my own leads. I also offer excellent contracts for Med Supps.

I order a list of people 67 to 78 with incomes just above Medicaid and give them a call.

You can give me a call if you like and we can talk about it in greater detail. Call anytime it is convenient for you.

What would "incomes just above medicaid" be in $$ figures?

What would "incomes just above medicaid" be in $$ figures?

It may depend on where you are located. I'm surprised to see that you are asking that question, I would think that is a big part of your target market. Very low income people. I may be mistaken.

In Missouri $15,000 seems to work well. They also have checking accounts.

Back