How Much Money Do You Save New Clients

it ran for a few weeks...not something that we felt would work long term

I bet you could run it once a year or once every two years and get similar results. You don't want to run it often enough that people are use to seeing it.

I'm not quite ready to uncover my newest marketing concept...but I think it'll be our best print ad to date (advertorials excluded) Nothing has outperformed the advertorials to date.

Side story...this local paper was so overwhelmed with calls from other agents complaining...they refused to allow us to name our competitors by name in our ads. So...we came up with some outrageous "redacted" ads that re-directed people to out facebook page to see the un-edited versions. They also make us put a "paid advertisement" label across the top of these ads. To nullify that...we simply call a client in town and ask if they want a free ad...our treat...then we stick their little ad right above out advertorial so the paid advertisement label is above their ad....the advertorial is beneath and looks just like an article. Bwahaha;)

I'm not quite ready to uncover my newest marketing concept...but I think it'll be our best print ad to date (advertorials excluded) Nothing has outperformed the advertorials to date. Side story...this local paper was so overwhelmed with calls from other agents complaining...they refused to allow us to name our competitors by name in our ads. So...we came up with some outrageous "redacted" ads that re-directed people to out facebook page to see the un-edited versions. They also make us put a "paid advertisement" label across the top of these ads. To nullify that...we simply call a client in town and ask if they want a free ad...our treat...then we stick their little ad right above out advertorial so the paid advertisement label is above their ad....the advertorial is beneath and looks just like an article. Bwahaha;)

What do you mean advertorial?

I mean I know what they are but how do you apply insurance sales using it?

an advertisement that is written up to mimic an editorial or article in the newspaper

did you read the ad?

Back