How the hell do these people make money?

its called suitability, but yes it was a conservative broker dealer, just for the record show me how many va contracts did well in in 1987 crash, 2001"correction" and so called deep recession of 2008 after subtracting all the fees and expenses, and how many clients did you lose to FIA's. Maybe, you don't remember the rule of 100. Don't get me wrong if your aim is to make money, you can do it with VA, Suzy Orman was one of the best VA sales persons at Merrill Lynch. Now, she has changed her tune. Not that I agree with her on everything because I don't in fact unless Suzy Orman knows my client how can determine suitability as an entertainer. Or, Dave Ramsey great debt programme but I wonder his response would be to this question. "Dave what percent do you own of you major insurance insurance advertisers. He still is saying a good mutual can do 12% look at the history of the market and tell me since the beginning of mutual funds 1924 with MFS until June 30, 2013 show me the numbers on a fund that averaged 12% and I will be glad to say he's right and I was wrong.

Latest posts

Back