How to choose a medicare supplement company

What can I tell you Chumps. When you're good, you're good. :D

I have clients who call just to say hi.

I really do enjoy this business. I will probably be selling to senious long after YIO has put me up there with Bill Gates.

There isn't enough room on this page to post a big enough laughing face after that statement. The part about "being up there with Bill Gates", not selling insurance. I'll be doing that for ever.

Frank I know a lady in my town who went to school with my mother who just turned her office over to her daughter. This lady is in her mid 80's and has been selling insurance since the Dead Sea was sick:biggrin: It makes my knees quiver to think what her renewals must look like each month lol

My oldest YIO client just turned 87. Her name is Roz. She lives in NJ and she is still selling. I use her to help convince people that YIO is really simple to use.

Her renewals must be huge also. She still goes after prospects like a hog eaten a-cerns.

Ya got to love living and selling in the country. That's where all my clients are.

All these companies come out with low rates some come out with mediocre rates. It seems that they all take big increases after so monay years, some 2 years some 5 years. How do you veterans choose or know which company to use. By the way I haven't heard anyone talk about United Commercial Travelers. Are they not competitive anymore?:skeptical:

I probably don't qualify as a veteran, but I can tell you that United Commercial Travelers is not only very competitive, but they are on average the cheapest in my state (LA). United World is also very competitive. I don't know any other companies that are really even in the ballpark when it comes to standard (i.e. not Medicare Select) supplements. I can't comment on other states.

with commercial travelers,don't you have to join a fraternal org. which in essence increases your prem. to about what united is? I may be wrong,just asking.

Back