How to get an fmo off your back

The term is 'hidden broker'. Guess what it means to the ins co.
Tell me what is the problem with this:

I have a contract with ABC Insurance and am certified for their MA plans. They DO NOT require a face to face.

My friend is similarly contracted and certified.

I see the client and pick up a signed application. My friend signs the application as broker and sends it to ABC Insurance.

Why would the carrier complain? Everything is done within compliance.

Rick

Tell me what is the problem with this:

I have a contract with ABC Insurance and am certified for their MA plans. They DO NOT require a face to face.

My friend is similarly contracted and certified.

I see the client and pick up a signed application. My friend signs the application as broker and sends it to ABC Insurance.

Why would the carrier complain? Everything is done within compliance.

Rick

I'm no big expert but compliance requires the agent signing be the one presenting. It would be like a straw purchase - hidden broker as I already said. Better check Medicare compliance.

I'm no big expert but compliance requires the agent signing be the one presenting. It would be like a straw purchase - hidden broker as I already said. Better check Medicare compliance.
What about mail in enrollments?

As far as that, then bring the other agent with you and split the commission.

What really is the issue is the lengths we have to go to get released by a dishonest FMO.

Rick

Rick with a D, please refrain from mentioning me as as dishonest a hole/bastard. You don't know me or my business. I have never directed anything negative at you unless you started it. Focus on you know who and his daily debates and debacles.

Yeah I figured that, but posting something like that from a bogus sight just to ruffle feathers seems pretty lame and a fruitless labor, the personal bashing isnt necesary on a board like this. Oh well, it isnt going away anytime soon!

Back