How to Make Top $$ As a Producer

"Door knocking" does not get you shot? I am just trying to understand your perception of why door knock & what has been your response rate? Thanks!

Anything can work as long as you are in front of someone and you can convince them to listen and care what you have to say. If you're a hot woman door knocking will work wonders but an issue of safety is a concern. A man door knocking never has near the results. A women with a sweet young voice for over the phone does twice the appointments I can do and I am damn good. Think outside the box and into the minds of people.

Anything can work as long as you are in front of someone and you can convince them to listen and care what you have to say. If you're a hot woman door knocking will work wonders but an issue of safety is a concern. A man door knocking never has near the results. A women with a sweet young voice for over the phone does twice the appointments I can do and I am damn good. Think outside the box and into the minds of people.

Good way to look at it todd! A woman does get a better results then we as men. People are so use to hearing a mans voice, or they first think of a sales person as a man rather then a women.

I've knocked hundreds of doors, probably thousands, and I haven't been shot. I haven't done it after dark in the rough part of town either.

That being said, so far my best results have come from buying leads and referrals from friends and family. I'm going to be working some aged leads today so I'll post my results later.

Door knocking didn't work very well, probably because I didn't do it enough. I'm better on the phone and its very hot here right now.

I've knocked hundreds of doors, probably thousands, and I haven't been shot. I haven't done it after dark in the rough part of town either.

That being said, so far my best results have come from buying leads and referrals from friends and family. I'm going to be working some aged leads today so I'll post my results later.

Door knocking didn't work very well, probably because I didn't do it enough. I'm better on the phone and its very hot here right now.

What lines do you write?

Home and auto.

I should add that most of my door knocking was in another industry. I probably would have gotten results with it for home and auto if I had done more of it, it takes time to figure out an effective angle on the doors.

Home and auto.

I should add that most of my door knocking was in another industry. I probably would have gotten results with it for home and auto if I had done more of it, it takes time to figure out an effective angle on the doors.

Please let me know how those aged leads work? Thanks!

Latest posts

Back