HP printers

I was just cussing my HP inkjet yesterday for not printing from my phone.

This is a good enough excuse to look into a small laser.

They're not the boss of me!

[EXTERNAL LINK] - HP Printers Are Doing the DRM Thing Again
I replaced my HP printer with a new HP. Right before I replaced it, I got a new shipment of ink on the instant ink program. I transferred the instant ink subscription to the new printer, and now the HP ink won't work in the old printer since the subscription isn't on the old printer now. Says I have to buy ink somewhere else to use the old printer. Can't use HP instant ink without a subscription, even though I had a subscription when I received the ink. Screwy!!! :mad:

I was just cussing my HP inkjet yesterday for not printing from my phone.

This is a good enough excuse to look into a small laser.

Having any kind of inkjet is reason enough to get a laser. Do you realize you can buy an ounce of cocaine on the street for less than the cost of an ounce of printer ink?

Inkjet manufacturers are like drug dealers. You get the first taste (the printer) cheap. Then they have you by the short hairs when you need your ink fix.

I bought my monochrome laser 3 years ago for $50 at Walmart. Toner cartridges on eBay and amazon are cheap and work just fine.

Get the inkjet monkey off your back and get a laser. Go to Inkaholics Inonymous if you have to.

Having any kind of inkjet is reason enough to get a laser. Do you realize you can buy an ounce of cocaine on the street for less than the cost of an ounce of printer ink?

Inkjet manufacturers are like drug dealers. You get the first taste (the printer) cheap. Then they have you by the short hairs when you need your ink fix.

I bought my monochrome laser 3 years ago for $50 at Walmart. Toner cartridges on eBay and amazon are cheap and work just fine.

Get the inkjet monkey off your back and get a laser. Go to Inkaholics Inonymous if you have to.

Damn, I had flash backs for a moment.

Low cost, low volume, color laser options.

Many years ago I used Brother lasers a lot. Small foot print, inexpensive, cheap toner.

But, I wanted color options.

I don't print much any longer. However, I still want the option. I have a nice Fujitsu scanner so no need for a multifunction machine.

Recommendations for a low cost color laser?

GrassyAss in advance.

Back