Hug an Insurance Agent today, they need one. Part II

@Al3x Lee,

I hate your handle name! (There you go!)

Hard to be an Ahole when your handle name and Signature block is there for anyone to run with!

I can be a little short with folks at times when they are clearly not students of the industry.

@Al3x Lee,

I hate your handle name! (There you go!)

I want to say how dare you, but it's hard to fault a direct & honest man, especially when they're willing to hold their conviction when speaking with the future insurance theocratic dictator.

Hard to be an Ahole when your handle name and Signature block is there for anyone to run with!

I can be a little short with folks at times when they are clearly not students of the industry.

True lol, you're really out in the open. I would put my real info, but I don't know if my employer would enjoy me self-proclaiming myself the insurance dictator or running for the insurance commissioner of California, OR saying that I'm the President of my own fictional insurance company.

Someone really needs to get my ego in check.. I think my Julius Caesar moment is coming :D

Dang...definitely needing some sort of validation. The commercial P&C world is killing me right now.
I'm thinking I want my old career back!

Stay strong!!!

Back