Humana Buying Universal Healthcare?

I had seen an email regarding CareOne buying Universal Healthcare. Question is CareOne owned by Humana or is it CarePlus?

I think Arizona and Texas will still operate by the people who purchased them but they are out of fl as of 4/1/13

I'm just waiting for the sep code to hit then its another aep in Florida lol

You all know they're getting major subsidies to buy up these plans right?

So the operative q is: Do you think they're going to pay their brokers on time and in full who sell this crap? Seriously?

I'll put a caveat out there: Be prepared (if you're not already) to live off of a cushion while you fight and or follow up to be paid. Hopefully because the larger carriers will be paying out instead of these smaller ones, it won't be an issue, but it could still be an issue b/c of Obama Care.

I'm just speaking from personal painful experience.

I disagree honestagent, they are going to be auto assigned and receive a letter that they have 60 days to change, and I too am speaking from experience.

You all know they're getting major subsidies to buy up these plans right?

So the operative q is: Do you think they're going to pay their brokers on time and in full who sell this crap? Seriously?

I'll put a caveat out there: Be prepared (if you're not already) to live off of a cushion while you fight and or follow up to be paid. Hopefully because the larger carriers will be paying out instead of these smaller ones, it won't be an issue, but it could still be an issue b/c of Obama Care.

I'm just speaking from personal painful experience.

Pay out what? They are gone as of April 1. The clients won't be on the plan anymore so of course you can't get paid for something they're not on

Latest posts

Back