Humana caves in ! Not a word for 2 months . Rd’s said no

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
Humana was saying screw cms . Like a sniveling coward they caved in to Cms recording .

Humana was saying screw cms . Like a sniveling coward they caved in to Cms recording .
So how are you going to train your appointment setter? How are they going to record and save and get that info to you

So how are you going to train your appointment setter? How are they going to record and save and get that info to you

Still contemplating a strategy . I’m still holding out this is pushed back to 2023 . But I am certain with the confusion it means there will be a no penalty grace period .

Right. If only I had a nickle for all the misleading info I've gotten in my first year, ohhhhh, hmmm, ahem,.....just about everything I can think of...haha From DME, to "you can go to any doc as long as they bill Medicare, on and on ad infinitum...

I heard this to from them, not sure it was TOP brass as you said, but he is one who speaks to agents who call from all over the country....oh well. Story of my 1st yr MC life.

On the above post also: When I spoke to one of the top guys, he did say exactly what Don said, but he was premature in his delivery as Humana themselves hadn't made it to the main meeing with CMS on this....that was a week or two after the "we aren't probably not acknowledging the recording rules" talk.

Gun jumpers and I've learned to take it all with a grain of salt. Then go digging...

everything I can think of...haha From DME, to "you can go to any doc as long as they bill Medicare, on and on ad infinitum...

It is rare when you find one of the HO types that has a clue how things work in the field. Many are agents that washed out and managed to get a decent job with salary, benefits and an expense account.

Most are useless . . . anything they tell you is simply a starting point for you to research and get the real answer on your own.

Back