Humana for Final Expense?

thomasm

Guru
1000 Post Club
Nebraska
Did a CSG quote lookup for a 55 yo female smoker for $10,000.

Humana pretty much came out on top, (well right under Bankers Fidelity) I didn't even know Humana was in the FE market.

I have a MA contract with them. Do they even offer this plan to agents, or is it one of those direct to consumer plans?

Humana pretty much came out on top, (well right under Bankers Fidelity) I didn't even know Humana was in the FE market.

I have a MA contract with them. Do they even offer this plan to agents, or is it one of those direct to consumer plans?

http://www.humana-one.com/supplemental-insurance/burial-expense/

I don't know the details. I thought there was another FE company that Humana owned that started with a K. Maybe Humana put their name on it. Seems like it doesn't pay very well. It was discussed here in the past.

----------

This is the company I was thinking of. It's owned by Humana. There's a link on this link that takes you to Humana.

https://www.kanawha.com/

Kanawha Life. They are good at the younger ages only. Easy app and easy to deal with. 110%.

I got replaced by them 6-8 months ago. They don't have a smoking band.

munson how do I get a contract with them and do you have a copy of the app ? Good name brand. At older ages its very expensive. Commission is 110% first yr. What are the renewals? Do they have a pos? Do they check the mib and rx?

Last edited:

It is my understanding, per a Humana training seminar i went to last year, if you have a Medicare contract with them, you can sell all their products.

Back