Humana PPO

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
My Mom's doctor just told me that Humana will no longer offer the MAPD PPO in Okaloosa county in FL. Anyone heard that Humana is pulling out of their area?

This is a good indicator that humana is not paying as much on claims as they used to.
I have nothing to back it up, but likely true. But that's also the same for original Medicare, too. This Biden/Kamala administration lowered the reimbursement rate for doctors and hospitals for original Medicare. Whether Medicare Advantage or original Medicare, if something doesn't change soon, senior citizens are gonna start having a much more difficult time in the future finding doctors that take their red, white, and blue card or their Medicare Advantage card. this administration has been a nightmare for Senior citizens/Medicare.

My Mom's doctor just told me that Humana will no longer offer the MAPD PPO in Okaloosa county in FL. Anyone heard that Humana is pulling out of their area?

Were you unable to look it up on Medicare.gov, or connecture, or sunfire, or in the Source files, or in their first look?

Seems like an incredibly odd question to ask on here on 10/8 (unless you don't do senior products).

Were you unable to look it up on Medicare.gov, or connecture, or sunfire, or in the Source files, or in their first look?

Seems like an incredibly odd question to ask on here on 10/8 (unless you don't do senior products).
I think he is more focused on FE. He has commented or asked about Mom's Medicare on other occasions.

His solution could be to go on a fishing trip with rmhaire to discuss this, then they could both write it off as business expense. (and lie about how big the fish were where ever they went.)

Back