I Have Fallen into a Niche and Need a Carrier for this Appetite!!!!!!!

I hear both of your points. I can understand the perspective of risk and retention.

I didn't purposefully target this market initially. It started at a tech firm and people were referred to me. They told their friends, told their classmates etc etc.

It seems to me that within a culture niche a good resource spreads fast. Maybe because they do not have existing relationships in place - so they spread a good idea around because that's just what you do.

I'm happy to write the business despite the risks. It's typical for these people to come to me with $400/month payment plans with state minimums.

I have Progressive, Foremost, Titan, and Dairyland. Is there a carrier I am missing?

Going by what you wrote, I think we may be in the same cultural group. :yes:. You can look into National General, AIC, Infinity.

I have some experience in this. some time ago on the carrier side we did this for Guys flying at Sheppard Air base. Crème de la Crème pilots. Perfect citizens from their countries.

Prob was they were bringing their European model cars over to have them insured here. Not purchased in US.

Ins1756 is on to something, I have also met the young guys who come with oil money, to get education, buy super sweet cars, and insurance.....

Retention, bad. Risk.......I'll stay of it......

Back