I know this is a political discussion forum, but I a comment about Senior Insurance..

Do Bankers Life agents have any morals?

Came across a guy yesterday who has an MAPD with Devoted and bought a Colonial Penn medsupp to cover his 40% coinsurance for his CPAP machine. 🤦‍♂️
Nope....they've gone undercover before and they're literally trained to sell ANYONE a medigap supplement. Even if they already have an MAPD....it's insane. They're trained to literally say anything to make the sale. It's the slimiest shit I have ever seen. I have corrected about 6 people over the years that had MAPD's and Medigap's from Bankers Life. Every single time, Bankers Life told them they could have both, or that they even NEEDED both. 🙃

Nope....they've gone undercover before and they're literally trained to sell ANYONE a medigap supplement. Even if they already have an MAPD....it's insane. They're trained to literally say anything to make the sale. It's the slimiest shit I have ever seen. I have corrected about 6 people over the years that had MAPD's and Medigap's from Bankers Life. Every single time, Bankers Life told them they could have both, or that they even NEEDED both. 🙃
The key word in what you're saying is the training. They're taking people off the street and teaching them that crap.

When I turned 65 they would drive all the way from Tallahassee to knock on my door. (I'm at least two hours away)

I'd listen to them without telling them what I did for a living. Those little shits broke more CMS regulations than I could count.

It's the training.

The key word in what you're saying is the training. They're taking people off the street and teaching them that crap.

When I turned 65 they would drive all the way from Tallahassee to knock on my door. (I'm at least two hours away)

I'd listen to them without telling them what I did for a living. Those little shits broke more CMS regulations than I could count.

It's the training.
Yup...they're a scummy ass company with a scummy ass culture. I still have no clue how they're still in business. They must be paying everyone off.

Back