i.m.l

I'm still not following...if I'm understanding you correctly, this guy is an IMO that only pays 20%?

Yes, there is definitely value in getting cases placed...but not 80% of my commission, imo. (pun intended) :-)

Most IMO in the non FE world will pay street commissions. So that could range from say 80-100% depending on the product/company.
If you are willing to give up some additional % to be under this guy who gets things done, that might be ok. But not 3/4 of your commission or more. Again, imo....I can't speak for you and don't know your business - but that seems awful low.

I'm still not following...if I'm understanding you correctly, this guy is an IMO that only pays 20%?

Yes, there is definitely value in getting cases placed...but not 80% of my commission, imo. (pun intended) :-)

Most IMO in the non FE world will pay street commissions. So that could range from say 80-100% depending on the product/company.
If you are willing to give up some additional % to be under this guy who gets things done, that might be ok. But not 3/4 of your commission or more. Again, imo....I can't speak for you and don't know your business - but that seems awful low.
I think he is saying that one pays 20% more than the other..

Back