i.m.o

The fairest way to handle leads is if you produce X number of business, you are allowed to buy x number of leads through them. That way it doesn't matter if you have only one or all your contracts through the IMO, they still get the business they need to be profitable..
There are many FMO's now where you can earn free DM leads on the business you place through them, so there's no reason to put all of your contracts with one FMO. Except for a new agent needing training, I just can't see the need to tie yourself to one FMO. :laugh:

At some point you need to stop shopping for the answer pick a place, get leads and go to work. This is borderline paralysis by analysis.
just waiting for confirmation. it has taken a month to transfer license state to state. Prolly should of went non resident.

Loose knots for contracts and tight knots for lovers... :1cute:

I believe it was Washington who warned against "permanent alliances".
think it was in his farewell speech. More of a burr fan. He never had alliance with the ruling elite. Probably why most of my bosses hated me. They loved the production but not how I could figure out how they were screwing us on new contracts.

Back